Ready. Set. Play! The Children’s Park at Town Square provides hours of fun for kids of all ages. Located adjacent to Town Square Park, the Children’s Park features a Pop Jet fountain, tree house, hedge maze, playhouses and more.
- A tree house located within a 42-foot tall live Oak tree that features a rock wall, slides and a fort that connects to the tree house by a bridge.
- A princess tower playhouse with a connecting walkway and slides.
- A Pop-Jet Fountain.
- A bakery café playhouse that provides endless entertainment for toddlers.
- A hedge maze.
- Springer toys made of Robinia wood with bear and giraffe rotary toys that twist and turn.
- A children’s stage for storytelling, performances and more.
- Boys and girls restrooms designed for children.
- Shade sails and a drinking fountain to keep cool in the summer.
Monday- Thursday 10 a.m. to 8: 30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.